Thursday, February 23, 2023

Talk About God




January 30, 2023  
Subject: Talk About God 

This is a good sized handful of various recordings that I did over the years, starting in 2008. 

I’ve said it before, but I’ll say it again... (who, me, redundant? Certainly not.)
I don’t make myself out to be more than I’m not, or think myself to be any type of authority or expert pertaining to the Christian faith. I’m just a semi-broken middle aged woman who’s been thru a whole lot on this crazy planet, and God has placed it on my heart to share what I’ve learned, and what I’m still learning. I am no teacher or preacher, just a humble lost-soul reacher. 
I’m woefully unchurched, so please don’t say I’m doing anything unbiblical by talking about God to people. I have never stood behind a microphone, never set myself in a position “over” fellow Christians, never even thought for a moment that fellow believers could learn a thing from me, it’s not like that. Rather, I feel (know) that I do best when it comes to helping those who are still seeking, and don’t know Him, find the way. 
That pretty much sums it up - I found the way out of the dark, into the light, and that’s what I do - point to the light of Christ. He’s the way out. He’s the chain breaker. The life maker. The healer, the truth, the friend of all friends. He’s my best friend. He is all I need, and He is enough.